Featured Video

Breaking News
Join This Site

Fashion

 Obedient  application

Obedient application

To Headmistress of Your School Requesting Her to Grant a Concession in School FeeTvo,The Headmistress,ABC High School,Saddar,KarachivSUBJECT: REQUEST FOR THE CONCESSION IN FEE. Respected Madam,I am a student of your school studying in class IX. I am very keen to continue with my study but the financial condition of my family is very poor and it is becoming a hinderance.My father is a school teacher and earns a very little amount from his work. More over due to inflation it has become difficult for my father to afford my education.Madam, from the school record you will find that I have obtained excellent marks in S.S.C part 1 and hope to pass in grade A-1 in final part of same examination.In the light of the above circumstances, I would request you to grant me concession in my school fee.Thanking You for your anticipation in this regard.Your Obedient Student,X-Y-Z