Featured Video

Breaking News
Join This Site

Fashion

Letter naw

Letter naw

Assalam-o-Alaikum,
Hope you will be fine. I am well too by the grace of Almighty Allah.I've written this letter because I urgently need a sum of money. As you know that I've passed my S.S.C part I Exams and now I am in class X. I shall have to may my admission fees and also buy necessary books and uniform. I shall need about one thousand rupees. I hope you will not mind sending me this amount of money.I hope you are enjoying the best of health.Your Loving Friend,X-Y-Z To Your Friend Inviting Him to Spend Summer Vacations With YouExamination Hall,A-B-C Road,Karachi.4th September, 1998Dear Friend,I am well here and hopping the same for you.As you know that our vacations has started. I've written this letter to invite you to spend your vacations with me in Karachi. It will be a great pleasure for me. We shall be visiting different places in Karachi in which includes Clifton, Aladdin Park, Sindbad and many other such places. I assure you that this will be an enjoyable experience for you I hope you will think over my request. Give my wishes to your parents.Your Loving Friend,X-Y-ZTo Your Father Asking Him To Send Some Money For Buying Books Examination Hall,A-B-C Road,Karachi.4th September, 1998My Dear Father, Assalam-o-Alaikum,Many thanks for your kind letter which I received sometimes back. I was very much please to read it. My result was declared one week ago. You will be glad to know that I have come out successful. I have stood third in my class. I am now in class IX in which news books have been prescribed. These are very costly and I have to buy them all. As classes will start from the next month I would need some money immediately for the purchase of books.Kindly, therefore send Rs.1000/- by money order as soon as possible. So that I may buy these articles with out delay.All is Ok. Please convey my compliments to all the members of the family and love to Mummy.With best wishesYour Loving Daughter,X-Y-ZTo Younger Brother, Advising Him to Take Part In GamesExamination Hall,A-B-C Road,Karachi.4th September, 1998My Dear Brother,Assalam-o-Alaikum,Hope you are in the midst of good health and everyone at home is hale an hearty. I was pained to hear from your friend that you do not take part in games in your school. Oh! dear brother do not forget that all work and no play makes you a dull boy. For achieving good results in your studies you must also developed good body besides a brilliant mind. Games will keep you fit and help you too in your studies. So please do take part in sports arranged at your school.I hope you will follow my good advice and act upon it.Allow me to close my letter here with best wishes to you.Your affectionately,X-Y-ZTo Editor Complaining About Load-SheddingExamination HallA-B-C Road,Karachi.4th September, 1998The Editor,X-Y-Z News,Karachi.Subject: Complaint for Load-SheddingVenerable Sir,Will you please oblige me by allowing some space for my letter in the columns of your Daily -----.I live in one of the commercial area of F.B.Area. The mostpressing problem which the resident of my area are facing is load shedding. Electricity does not come seven hours in a day. This whole locality is emersed in darkness soon after sunset. Students can't read and thieves take advantage from this situation.Hoping for a positive anticipation by the concerned authorities in the crying need of my area.Your's sincerely,X-Y-Z,Resident of F.B.Area.