Featured Video

Breaking News
Join This Site

Fashion

2 MIN

2 MIN

2 min for those who thinks that India vs Pakistan can't leave together
because From many days When I join that Group I continously Seeing too many Muslims brother but i learned from u guyz that u all are too cooperative and helps each other. I like that groups too much and sometime i thought that What the hell and who generate the war of muslims or hindus . Just go to hell who though that pakistanis are bad person because now i started thinking that we all are a brother and blogger and don't create such type of fool war among us.
‪#‎Thanks_guyz_for_ur_cooperation_and_to_help_in‬-problems
No Pakistanis, No Indians We all are Brother and Humans.
‪#‎My‬ Own Thought_ that I ‪#‎learn_from_group‬~~~ Jatin Baranwal
yr galat english k liye sorry but like kr dena agar mei sahi hu toh and also comment your opinion....