Featured Video

Breaking News
Join This Site

Fashion

THE WISE KING

THE WISE KING

Once upon a time there was a very wise and kind king.

 He was very well known for his justice.

One day two woman were,brought before him having a big quarrel. The fist woman said, 'My King this. Woman and i lived in the same hours. We each gave birth to a son. One night her baby died. She got up and stole my baby and replaced him with her dead one. The next morning when I woke up and wanted to feed my baby,I found him dead. I looked at dead baby closely and found that he was not mine. That was this woman's baby when I wanted to take my baby back, this woman would not allow me. She said the living baby was hers, But I know my baby.This woman has stolen him from me.


       "No my lord" cried the second woman. "The living baby is mine, Her baby is dead and she wants to have mine. She is mad"!


              King puzzled at once. He looked at to two women, Both were crying. He could not see from their faces who the mother of the living child was. Suddenly he got an idea and said."Bring the baby to me".


         When the child was brought before him king said". I cannot find out which one of your the mother of this baby. So I have decided that best thing to do is to cut the baby into two.Each of you will get one half!" Kind then drew out his sword and walked to the baby. He raised his sword to cut the child into two halves.


                        "Seeing this' the first woman cried out. "No no, my lard! Please don't kill him, Let the woman have him. Just don't kill him. Please!for god sake don't kill him, please!" and started weeping.