Featured Video

Breaking News
Join This Site

Fashion

           Only 1 Minute.

Only 1 Minute.

This is very important message to share with you all.
I am not an intellectual,I am a simple person and nothing more.
I donot know nothing,what I feel i used to write,If I hurt any one with my words,Looking forward for your forgiveness.
When you feel UNSATISFIED with what you have - Remember that Prophet Muhammad [Peace Be Upon Him] said: "Look at those who stand at a lower level than you but don't look at those who stand at a higher level than you, for this would make the favors (conferred upon you.
How we Muslim Human can tolerate all this discrimination, when Zakat and Sadqaats are emphasized much in the religion?!! Its never late to start for a change!
Please do analysis of yourself every day before going to sleep that we are sincere with others,we are doing our responsibilities as a human being.When we start thing that no one will sleep on the foot path,No one will be orphan,No one will be hungery.Just try to do analysis.First day will be a little bit hard to understand the reality,but when we start thinking in deep, we will definately feel pain inside the Soul and soul will start saying go and do something to make ur life more easy for urself and for others.

I Hope that all will help me in raising this Voice and spread this to every where and do a promise that we all will start do analysis of the day and ourselves,It will give us so many things to understand.I will pray for u and hope that we will change the world and make our country free from Poverty,discrimination of race,Language,Colour,Cast and so many other things which make us miser.I always used to say
(We are jealous from each other and we are becoming fatal for ourself and for society).
Its easy to eliminate these things.Need a will power.
Hope that you will help me and eliminate the discrimination.
May Allah Bless you all and make u happy with ur help.
Waiting for ur reply