Featured Video

Breaking News
Join This Site

Fashion

The Magic Boat (1)

The Magic Boat (1)

The Magic Boat (1)

Once upon a time, There was an old fisherman lived in Malaysia. He lived near the pahang river with is wife. One day he did not ducceed to catch fish for whole the day, The but towords the sun-set th caught a vig cat fish. It was the biggest he had ever seen having a golden head. The old fisherman was very pleased with himself. When he was about to kill the catfish. It opened its mouth.
Please Spare my life it begged i am king of all the cat fish in this river old man was a kind person so he threw the talking fish in to the water the fish showed it self above the water and said to fisherman Thanks you for sparing my life let me tell you a secret In Few days the rain wall for many days.The river will rise quickly and flood the land. Many people will e frowned you must plan to save yourself".

The fisherman replied "O king of catfish. I Thanks you for giving me the warning. But I am an old man.What can I do to save ma self?"

The king of catfish thought for a moment then it said,"I'II give you a tiny magic boat." As soon as he had said this there appeared beside the fisherman a tiny boat. I was in the shape of a catfish.