Featured Video

Breaking News
Join This Site

Fashion

With the Help of these 3 pages

With the Help of these 3 pages

With the Help of these 3 pages
Man learns from listening and speaking more than reading and writing. That is why, you are proficient in the language that you have learnt from your parents or from the environment. Learning can be rule-based as well as memorization-based. The former method is a little bit tough, but the latter has proven to be a general way of learning something. Tenses are necessary to understand, because every sentence conveys the activity happened either in past, present or future. All tenses cannot be same and the only difference in every tense is of the “verb”. Something that is happening cannot be alike something that has already happened and so on.
In the given table, a single sentence has been written in Active Voice of all the tenses and its Passive Voice has also been given. You have to memorize this sentence and observe the difference with respect to the changes in tenses. Whenever you are going to convert a sentence into the Passive Voice, you have to recall this sentence in your mind and then write the Passive according to the nature of the sentence. Repeatedly viewing this sentence in all the tenses and its Passive, will make you learn the Passive Voice Conversion in a fast and easy manner. 
You can see that ‘I’ has been converted into ‘me’ and placed at the end of the sentence and ‘a letter’ has taken the place of ‘I’. Further conversion is of verb, place is same, but helping verb is in present, past or future according to Active Voice. Then, ‘by’ is added. In all the tenses, ‘A letter’ ‘Written’ ‘by’ and ‘me’ are same. Learn these sentences and try to write Passive Voice of other sentences as well. Similarly, if the sentence is negative, add ‘not’ with the helping verb and if it is interrogative (involving a question), write helping verb in the start.  

:: Present Indefinite Tense ::
I write a letter to my doctor.

I do not write a letter to my doctor.

Do I write a letter to my doctor?

Do I not write a letter to my doctor?

:: Present Continious ::
I am writing a letter to my doctor.

I am not writing a letter to my doctor.

Am I writing a letter to my doctor?

Am I not writing a letter to my doctor?

  
:: Present Perfect ::
I have written a letter to my doctor.

I have not written a letter to my doctor.

Have I written a letter to my doctor?

Have I not written a letter to my doctor?

  
:: Present Perfect Continious ::
I have been writing a letter to my doctor since morning.

I have not been writing a letter to my doctor since morning.

Have I been writing a letter to my doctor since morning?

Have I not been writing a letter to my doctor since morning?

  
Passive Voice
  
:: Present Indefinite ::
A letter is written by me to my doctor.

A letter is not written by me to my doctor.

Is a letter written by me to my doctor.

Is a letter not written by me to my doctor.

:: Present Continious ::
A letter is being written by me to my doctor.

A letter is not being written by me to my doctor.

Is a letter being written by me to my doctor.

Is a letter not being written by me to my doctor.

  
:: Present Perfect ::
A letter have been written by me to my doctor.

A letter have not been written by me to my doctor.

Have a letter been written by me to my doctor.

Have a letter not been written by me to my doctor.